Position Summary: The Campaign Manager is responsible for executing the Foundation’s primary nationally-branded fundraising campaign, Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis, for the Western Pennsylvania/ West Virginia Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. This position will provide leadership, vision and support to chapter volunteers to help maximize the revenue potential of the campaign.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue goals by providing guidance and support for volunteer fundraisers participating in the Take Steps campaign
- Provide leadership and management for the Take Steps volunteer committees
- Implement annual operational plan that includes walk team development, corporate development, volunteer development and logistics plans
- Identify target audiences and build appropriate marketing strategies to recruit, acknowledge and retain event participants and sponsors
- Develop a marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness and participation in Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis
- Identify, recruit and mobilize business and community leaders to serve as team captains, volunteers and sponsors
- Create and maintain timelines, budgets and logistical needs for campaign events
- Other duties as assigned
- College graduate with relevant experience
- Fundraising experience preferred
- Capable of building and sustaining relationships with a variety of individuals and businesses
- Skills and/ or aptitude in volunteer development and project management
- Experience working with volunteer committees preferred
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends
- Highly adaptable self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent computer skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Work Environment: Travel is required during weeknights and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will sometimes be working remotely.
Note: THE CROHN’S & COLITIS FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.